To facilitate our focus on your future, we offer a variety of complimentary educational seminars throughout the year. Come back to this page often to see what seminars are being offered and to register for those most important to you and your family. You will be happy that you did.
These seminars/Workshops include the following topics:
- Optimizing Your Social Security
- IRA Income Planning & Tax Reduction Strategies
- Women & Social Security: What You Need to Know
- Protecting Your Estate from Long Term Care Costs
- Tax Free Retirement Solutions
- The Changing World of Retirement Planning
- Turning 65? Welcome to Medicare
TO REGISTER FOR SOCIAL SECURITY SEMINARS: call 1-844-567-7760
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE VENUES DIRECTLY
Our upcoming seminars on IRA Income Planning & Tax Reduction Strategies are as follows:
December Seminars (St. Charles County)
Where: St. Peters Cultural Arts Center, 1 St. Peters Centre Blvd. St. Peters, MO (Next to City Hall off Mexico Road, by the Rec Plex)
When: Thursday, November 30th at 7:00 pm
Thursday, December 7th at 7:00 pm
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE VENUES DIRECTLY. If you have questions, please call our office at 636-978-8850.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the seminar
Please note: the programs are not sponsored or affiliated with the St. Charles City-County Library District, the Social Security Administration, the IRS or any other government agency.